Famous for its advanced data networking hardware products, Linksys is one of the most prominent companies all across the world. It houses a wide array of products, including Ethernet switches, network storage systems, audio-visual products, wireless internet video cameras, VoIP equipment, and many more. The Linksys WRT1900AC Wi-Fi router is one of the most remarkable wireless routers available in the market today.
Linksys is well-known for its extenders and routers. It is a unique combination of excellent performance and price affordability. Linksys WRT1900AC comes with various advanced features, including Simultaneous Dual-band, Gigabit Ethernet Port, Beamforming technology, among many others. In addition to this, it is also easy to set up and manage. Moreover, you can easily set up your router with the help of the straightforward Linksys router setup steps we have given in this blog.
Steps to setup Linksys WRT1900AC router
In this part of the blog, we have provided you with all the straightforward steps through which you can easily set up your Linksys router. Therefore, make sure you follow all the steps carefully.
Note: there are two ways to set up your Linksys router, through CD or Ethernet cable. Here, we’ve provided you with all the details that you need to follow in order to perform the Linksys router setup via Ethernet cable.
- Firstly, you need to connect the external antennas and ensure you have uninterrupted Wi-Fi connectivity so that you can complete the setup procedure without facing any errors.
- In the next step, you should provide a power supply to the router and wait until the LED light blinks.
- After this, you should connect your Ethernet cable from the modem to Linksys router’s internet port.
- Now, you should go to your computer device and open any of your preferred internet browsers.
- Then, you should enter “linksyssmartwifi.com” in the browser’s address bar.
- After this, you should press “Enter.”
- Now, you are redirected to the official Linksys login page.
- Note: you should look for your wireless login credentials either on the “Quick Start Guide” or at the backside of your Linksys router.
- Now, you should enter your email address and password in the given slots and click on the “Remember Me” checkbox to stay signed in.
- After entering all the details, you should hit the Linksys login button.
- Now, you should follow all the on-screen instructions in order to complete your Linksys WRT1900AC router setup.
Remote Access Management
Remote access management is one of the most defining features of Linksys WRT1900AC that allows the users to manage and access the router remotely. You can use this feature by creating the Smart Wi-Fi account of Linksys. It enables you to remotely access a home network and perform various other functions, including application download, configuring QoS for HD video and gaming, and manage other Linksys Smart Wi-Fi routers.
In this blog, we provided the necessary information you need to perform the Linksys Router Setup straightforwardly. Thus, you can easily set up your Linksys WRT1900AC router without facing any issues.