Linksys Router Login
You need to login to your Linksys router in order to customize the router settings. So, follow the given guide for Linksys router login.
Method 1: Using the Router’s Default IP Address
For Linksys router login, connect your Linksys router to the computer. For that, you need to plug the one end of the Ethernet cable to the router and the other end to the system:
- Initiate the process by launching a web browser.
- Now, input the default IP address i.e 192.168.1.1 in the address bar which you will find at the top of your screen. Then, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- This will open the Linksys router login window on your screen. But if you can’t access the login window, reset the router to its default factory settings.
- Now, you will see the “Access Router” section on the right side of the setup window. Type the default password i.e admin into the given field. In case you have modified your password recently, use the current password instead.
- Finally, click on the Sign In button for Linksys Router Login. Now you can adjust the router settings i.e connectivity, wireless settings, router password, etc. as per your preference. This completes the Linksys Login process by using the IP address method.
Method 2: By Creating a Linksys Smart Wifi account
Following are the steps to create an account for Linksys Router Login:
- Access any web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. on your system. You can locate the browser icons on the desktop of your system.
- Now, move to the Linksys router setup page. For that, you need to type linksyssmartwifi.com under the address bar which is located at the top of your screen. Then, press the Enter key to access the login page.
- Here you can easily create your account. So, click on the Create Account tab. You will find this tab in the upper-right side of the window.
- Now, you should complete all the asked and mandatory fields for creating a Linksys account.
- Fill the first name and last name into their corresponding fields.
- Now, provide an accurate email address to get important updates from Linksys.
- To confirm your email id, retype it into the next field.
- Now, users will have to generate a strong and unique password to secure the account from unauthorized access. In addition, you need to consider the below-given specifications while creating a password:
- Your security password must contain alphanumeric characters.
- Must include at least one number.
- Use both the small and capital letters and valid symbols.
- In the next empty field, you need to re-type your account password for its authentication. Assure that you have entered all the characters accurately.
- Also, read the terms and conditions of Linksys agreements by clicking on their links. Then, go back to the account creation window after you have read all of the agreements.
- Scroll down to the lower-right corner of the page and read all the terms of Third-Party Licenses by pressing its link.
- Also, select the mentioned checkbox, to receive the latest information of Linksys.
- Users also have the option to change the language. So, go to the bottom-left corner and click on the inverted triangle given in the language field.
- To end the process, hit the “Create My Account” tab. Then, you will get a mail on your provided email id to confirm your account.
This finishes the Linksys Smart Wifi account creation procedure. Now, you can proceed with the Linksys Router Login process.
Sign In Procedure:
You can sign in to your Linksys router by accessing the Linksys Smart Wifi website. Make sure that the network cable is properly inserted into the ports of your computer and the router. Then, go through the given steps for Linksys router login:
- Access the account verification mail that you have received after account creation. So, search the Linksys mail in the inbox folder and then open the mail. Instead of this, you can also type linksyssmartwifi.com under the address field to launch the login window. Then press the Enter key.
- By doing so, you will get the Linksys Wifi Login window on your screen. Provide your email address to the given space.
- Then, type the keyphrase/password that is linked with your Smart Wifi account.
- Also, click the Remember Me checklist to save your login credentials.
- Finally, tap Sign In.
- In the next window, you will have to link your router with the Linksys Smart Wifi account. For that, type your router password i.e admin into the given field. If you have modified your password, use the same passphrase and then click OK.