Linksys Extender Setup RE6300
Linksys WiFi Extenders are excellent in increasing your WiFi coverage and strength at your home. It offers outstanding WiFi connectivity in the dead zones and the areas where the network is hard to reach. Linksys Extender RE6300 sets the best example of these qualities. If you also have or recently bought this extender, then you are in the right place.
This reading material will cover step by step procedure of Linksys Extender Setup RE6300. Implementing our guide will make you have a successful Linksys Extender Setup RE6300. Hence, follow carefully.
What is the manual procedure of Linksys Extender Setup RE6300?
Plug the Extender to a Power Source
- First, connect the extra extender’s antennas accurately. Remember, you have to pair them in an upright position to get a perfect internet speed.
- Now, look for a place to keep your extender. We advise you to put the extender between the location of your router and the area without signals.
- Then, hold a power cable to insert its one end to the extender port and the other one to the power outlet.
Connect the Extender to Your Device
- First, check if the LED light on the extender’s panel is appropriately lit.
- In case of wireless connection, look for your extender’s default name in the WiFi list and tap on the ‘Connect’ option.
- To establish a wired connection, use an appropriately functioning Ethernet cable. Plug one end to the extender and the other into your system.
Begin With, the Linksys Extender Setup RE6300
- First, launch a web browser to access the Linksys Extender Setup page.
- Then, type ‘extender.linksys.com’ and press the ‘enter’ key from the keyboard to proceed further.
- As a result, ‘Linksys Login’ page will appear on the screen. There, you have to input ‘admin’ in the password and hit ‘Linksys login.’
- Now, the Linksys Extender Setup RE6300 page will get launch. Hit the ‘End User License Agreement’ link and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Along with this, choose automatic software updates for further convenience.
- After that, an option will come in the next window to choose between ‘Wireless Range Extender’ or ‘Wired Range Extender’. Hence, select the one as per your will.
- After you have selected the choice, a wireless network window will launch on your screen. There you have to select the network name from the list.
- Then, enter the wireless password that was set for your WiFi and click on the ‘Next.’
- As a result, a window will show the Linksys Extender Configuration. Now, change the default settings of your extender and type a new password with the extender name. After that, proceed with the next option.
- Next, click on the ‘Connect Anyway.’
- Now, secure your range network by inputting an admin password with a new password. Then, confirm your password and click ‘next’ option.
WPS Push Button procedure
WPS Button Method
- First, plug your extender into a power source.
- Then, press the WPS button on your extender.
- Now, the extender’s LED lights will blink.
- Push the WPS button on your router.
- As a result, the WPS LED light will turn green.
WPS Website Method
- Launch a web browser and search ‘extender.linksys.com.’
- Now, the Linksys Extender Setup RE6300 page will open. Click on the wireless tab.
- Then, select the ‘WiFi Protected Setup.’
- After that, enter your WPS PIN or the router’s PIN. Hit the ‘Register’ button.
- No, the extender’s LED light will flicker. This means your setup is complete.
Our guide makes you have a hassle-free Linksys Extender Setup RE6300. We have covered a simple, step by step procedure to help you have ease.