Linksys is a well-known American-based company that is famous for its data networking hardware products. The variety of products offered by Linksys includes modems, routers, VoIP equipment, powerline network adapters, and a lot more. The Linksys E1200 Wireless Router is one of the most preferred routers launched by Linksys. This is one of the cheapest and well-featured single-band routers in the market.
It comes with a lot of remarkable features like a power connector and the push button for WPS. However, it is important to have in-depth knowledge of the product before buying it. Therefore, we have mentioned the necessary details about the Linksys E1200 N300 WiFi Wireless Router to help all the users. In addition to this, we have also given the step-by-step procedure for Linksys Router Setup. Please read this blog until the end to know about the router in detail and perform its setup.
Linksys E1200 N300 Wi-Fi Wireless Router Features
In this section of the blog, we have discussed the outstanding features this router comes with at a very affordable price:-
- The Linksys E1200 N300 Wi-Fi router has a one-band single antenna along with a radio band or 2.4HFz.
- It also has the guest network feature that is useful in sharing the home network with other users. Moreover, users can start or stop the guest network features after completing the setup procedure.
- The parental control feature allows the users to restrict or control their kids’ access to the network and their bandwidth.
- Up to ten users can be connected with the Linksys E1200 router.
- Another best feature of this router is, it supports all of the available wireless encryption standards, like WPA-personal, WEP, and WPA Enterprise.
The setup procedure of Linksys E1200 wireless router is easy and straightforward. However, to make it even easier for our users, we have given a step-by-step procedure to setup the router through LAN cable without facing any issue. Therefore, all the users are suggested to follow the below-listed steps to complete the setup process successfully:-
- First of all, the users are required to connect the Linksys E1200 router to the power supplier.
- After this, connect the internet source cable such as the modem or broadband connection with the WAN port that is located on its back.
- Thereafter, the users are suggested to connect one more LAN cable at the back of the Linksys E1200 router.
- At last, connect the second end of the connected LAN cable with the PC.
This write-up included all the necessary information that the users must know about the Linksys E1200 wireless router. It included the useful features of the router along with its quick and easy setup procedure. Therefore, we hope that after going through this write-up, all the users can know about the details of the Linksys E1200 wireless router and perform its setup in a hassle-free manner.